1Cor.2: Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
God has given many things to His children. Though it came to great expense for Him they are freely given to you through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
1) John.3: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The first thing I would like to point out God has given us eternal life through the giving of the Lord Jesus Christ. Through simple faith in the substitution death of the Lord we may freely obtain eternal life.
2) John.1: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Second we have the power to go from being a child of the devil into the child of the Living God.
3) John.14: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(Romans 5:1/// 2 Thessalonians 3:16)
Third we have peace through Jesus Christ. Not peace in the world, in fact Jesus specifically says in the world we will have tribulation but the peace given us is peace with God Himself. No longer worried with the sins committed having nailed them to the cross. We went from being opposed to God to being at peace.
4) 1Cor.15: But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Four we have been given victory over sin, death and the grave. Having now been made at peace with God we no longer have to worry how it all ends. We might not achieve all of our goals but the ultimate victory belongs to us. I know this because I read the end of the Book.
5) 2Cor.1: Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
The fifth thing I would like to point out is God has given us the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit given to guide us, seal us, and enable us to walk closer to the Lord. He is our guarantee we belong to Jesus and nothing the devil can do to change this.
6) 2Thes.2: Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
Sixth God has given us everlasting consolation and hope. These are not temporary things. God works in eternity and when He gives us something it is forever. We might walk contrary and not have the presence of these things in our lives but God has given them to us permanently. Through our walk we might not feel the consolation or lose sight of our hope but this does not alter the fact that God has given them to us eternally.
When we were unsaved we had no hope in this world but through the grace of God we have eternal hope. We have the hope of the life to come.
7) 2Tim.3: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
The seventh thing I would like to look at is God has given us the Word of God. The Bible given to us to win souls, to direct our walk, to encourage us and to assure us of the things freely given us of God.